Monday 3 January 2011

Oct 07

Busy, Busy, Busy...
The last two weeks have been crasy. Percy and Graeme have been away at the worlds in spain so I have been looking after the Works. I have been working 12+ hours a day keeping the centre running smoothly. We changed 3 new circuits and I stripped the woody to make way for new signature problems and endurance circuits. There is now a range of hard problems from font 6b+ to 8b. Even though I have been working so much i have managed to maintain some strengh and i have managed two of the 7c+'s on the board.
Last weekend was my 1st day off so Lu and I went for a cruise around sheffield, drinking beer and coffee. Then on sunday I had a great day out with Lu and a few other people at the Eagle stone the conditions were good and i managed all the problems on the block bar one.
ps check out my gallery to see some photos of my Evo day back in August.


By Sam Whittaker - Posted on 2.10.07 15:27 06 Great weekend After a busy week at the Works and catching a bit of a cold i was well psyced for the weekend. Lucinda and I went to Lancaster on Saturday night for a friends 30th birthday party. The theme was 70's. There a great turn out, lots of saturday night fever dancing, beer and hot pot! We stayed in a pub B&B and then headed back to the peak on Sunday.





We stopped off at the plantation on the way back and did the full circuit on the pebble boulders. It felt great even though the rock in the sun was a bit warm, I managed to despatch Jerrys travers 2nd go and few other classics to finish the day off nicely. There was loads of people out having a great time including all three big cheeses from the Works.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment