Monday 3 January 2011

August 08

Round up of the last 2 months... Well I have been very busy climbing, working going on holiday and preparing for my wedding so i have loads to share with you. 


I will start with the end of june when Lucinda and I went to amazing one day techno festival in Amsterdam called Awakenings. It started at 10am and went on until midnight featuring 3 large indoor arenas and 2 massive outdoor stages. The atmosphere was awesome very friendly and chilled out and good food tents and a superb mojito tent. We danced all day to some awesome techno and had a great time we will definatly be going again next year.


Next main news was that Lucy and Percy had a wonderful little daughter called Annie what a proud looking Dad he his!


Then before I got fully into organising things for Lu and I's wedding I had my stag do in Magic wood. 30 of my friends gathered in the magical forest for 4 days of fun. There was plenty of Climbing, plenty of banter, and a ridiculos amounts of fun. Harry my best man did a sterling job of organising the whole weekend a had the mother of all surprises for me on the sunday. He had booked me to do the worlds largest bungee jump about 220 meters of a massive dam nr Belinzona 5-6 seconds of ultimate euphoria... Get in..
I have also been training loads at the wall getting ready for Lu and I honeymoon we 5 weeks in Australia.  I have been doing circuits and some campusing to top up my power endurance. In the middle of training I made a quick ascent of Dangerous brothers ( 3rd go ) and despathed Cote de Sezwan at magic wood, all in all its been a great couple of months and now im just really looking forward to the wedding and honeymoon.






No comments:

Post a Comment