Monday 3 January 2011

2010 Round up

2010 was a great year, Lucinda and I put together a year book of all the trips we went on, the book was massive over 80 pages long. The year just flew by, from snowboarding on mam tor to bouldering in Hueco I had a wicked year. I forgot to mention in my last blog some of the other highlights of 2010, I have listed them below in no particular order: Unleashing the wild physique 8a, Nemisis 8a+,K3 8a+, repeat of Powerplant 8a, Flash Lockless monster 7c+, Striker ( boulder Burbage N ) 7c+.
In November I went to Hueco Tanks, Texas for 3 and half weeks. Hueco is place that I have always wanted to go to since i started climbing. It is such a magical place, 1000's of amazing boulders scattered across the desert. We found the whole state park access issue very good, we had made reservations for North Mountain before hand and then booked onto volunteer tours when we were there. I climbed 2 days on 1 day off for the first two weeks and then one day on one day off until the last week when I took a double rest day before our last two days. The weather was unbelievable, between 15 - 20degrees and blue skies every day. I have detailed below the number of harder problems i did including a short video of two classic V11's.

8x V5, 6xV6, 6xV7, 5xV8, 6xV9, 5xV10, 3xV11. All great problems.

http://vimeo.com/17703367

No comments:

Post a Comment