Monday 3 January 2011

Feb 08

Awesome weather... After two weeks of amazing weather I am in need of some of a rest. My friends Si and scoots have been over from OZ and brought the good weather with them, we have been climbing nearly every day. We have all all over the peak and yorkshire to make the most of the conditions.
We had one of the best days ever at Earl despatching the classics and I put to bed a 5 year nemisis, the Ramp. I had fallen of the last move on my 3rd go and then spent 5 years falling of the 1st moves. I wanrmed up on Andy browns wall and some other classics, psyched up and despatched it 1st go...get in!
I have also been out in the peak getting in lots of milage at the local crags, it was great to hear about a new problem nr Grindleford train station. I went up to have a look and was pleasantly suprised to see a quality looking prow with fridge hugging moves all the way up. I despatched it in a few go's and confirmed it s quality with friends.
Last week Percy and I re-set the Berghaus Comp wall for the Last round of the Berghaus bouldering league, tI think there is now a fine set of hard problems to try over the next few weeks. I have also got to start traing on the circuits board ready for a planned big wallling trip to Morrocco in may.
This weekend see's another big party at the Workstation in Sheffield, its a joint party between Climbing Works and SHAFF film festival. The party is on Sat night from 9pm - 3am with Climbing Works DJ's..





Andy Brown's wall.. The Ramp..


No comments:

Post a Comment