Monday 3 January 2011

Dec 08

Gritstone update... Merry Xmas everone.. Hope you have eaten your own body weight in food and drank obscene amounts...
The weather has been awesome over the last 2 months it feels like one of the best starts to a grit season ever.. It started when team america arrived there seamed to be huge amounts of psyche around and people were doing routes left right and centre. I have added some photo's of me headpointing Living in oxford.
When team america left, my Australian friend ( The Rubber Chicken ) arrived and we have spent the last 3 weeks getting out as much as we can. I have been bouldering well, repeating some 7c+'s I have done before. Last week Rubber Chicken and I both despatched End of the Affair, what a great route with some very cool moves. I have also been pretty close to renagade master at Froggat, its got some fiece moves on crimps and I feel I need to be a little stronger through the shoulders to send it next go. I better go down to the Works and do some lock off's till I black out!! 
After a few days working im off fora a week in Font, fingers crossed the weather will stay amazing so we can tear it up and check out some new areas. Lu, me and the RC are traveling down on fri to meet up with some other friends, I carn't weight...

Happy new year.........

No comments:

Post a Comment