Monday 3 January 2011

Feb 09

Strength gains... Well the last 3 months have been amazing, I feel like have made some massive gains in all aspects of my climbing. I have been much more focusted over the last few months and have had a bit more flexability at the Climbing Works, freeing up time to get out climbing and training. The weather before xmas was very stable and there was plenty of friends around to get out. In the months of December and January I managed to climb E8, Font 8a and onsight french route 8a something I have allways wanted to achieve and feel that I am just a the start of a new level of psyche.
We have a couple of big comps over the next few weeks at the The Works and then operation Frankenjura will commense. Lucinda and I are going on roard trip there at the end of April so as you can imagine i'm foaming at the mouth...
The new beastmaker 'motherboard' at the works is awesome I can only climb on it once a week at the moment as its so fierce and steep. It feels like the next level in training and I just need recover quicker to get the most out of the board.
peace out

No comments:

Post a Comment